Our flagship keynote program, Real Estate, the Next Generation is designed to strip away all of the old cliches and assumptions about how real estate should be done and prepare brokers for the future. Remember, most brokerage is “broken” today: the proof is in the continuing struggle for profit, the constant scurrying to recruit, the half-baked approaches to training and the futile resistance to technology that pervades most companies today. So Real Estate, the Next Generation was written to expose all of that – and then help the audience leave it all behind.
Real Estate, the Next Generation isn’t about fixing brokerage. It’s about planning to compete in an industry that’s consumer-centric, tech-savvy and quality-focused. It starts by examining the modern buyer and sellers and asking, What do they want and how do they want it? Once brokers identify that the future consumer isn’t anything like the past consumer, they’ll be able to design strategies to be successful in a whole new marketplace.
Real Estate, the Next Generation looks at:
- Market research about buyers and sellers that challenges old perceptions about what they want and how they want it delivered
- Facts about how sellers want to sell and how buyers want to buy, based upon 100,000 actual transactions in the last 12 months
- Elimination of excuses that let current brokers continue outdated practices that fail every day
- Exposure of “Death by Cliche” that pervades the industry and holds back true performance
- Focus on strengths, not weaknesses, that brokers need to leverage to thrive in a whole new market
- Proven strategies using existing technologies – most of which brokers already have – to improve training, marketing, online presence and profits!
Real Estate, the Next Generation is a hard-hitting, fact-filled program that leverages humor to confront brokers with reality in a way they can learn from without any sales-pitch or agenda. For twenty years we’ve charted the course of real estate successes – and disasters. Now we have put all of that experience and research into a powerful program to help your brokers prepare themselves for the challenges – and opportunities – of the Next Generation of real estate.
Interested? Contact us via the box below!